A user’s online experience is filled with advertisement after advertisement of various businesses and brands trying to catch the attention of future customers. This leads the user to put on horse blinders and ignore anything that doesn’t meet their immediate need.
After all, advertising and promotions tend to get suspicious if there is overselling involved, and a user is unaware of the product’s real benefits. Today, users would much rather believe an ordinary person’s testimonial on a skincare product instead of a famous Instagram model who uses filters.
A business looking to promote their brand can thus use the feedback from real customers to better convince users that their products stand out.
Positive customer feedback can:
- Give honest and realistic testimonials about products without the overdone taglines seen in regular advertisements;
- Provide word-of-mouth marketing through social media posts and even offline conversations;
- Better inform shoppers about a product’s best features and benefits;
- Speak to target demographics using their language, catering to their specific needs;
- Prove their loyalty and trust to a brand.
By understanding the power of customer feedback, a business can highlight these customer reviews through various review platforms. They can also use the testimonials as part of their social media content. Businesses can also aggregate their star ratings and improve their Google search rankings through King Kong marketing review platforms.
It’s important to note, of course, that positive customer feedback without a brand’s excellent quality of service. So businesses should first build on that to be able to establish and maintain brand credibility.